Why Fitness Is Important?
There are many benefits in performing physical activity or exercise which include:
- Weight maintenance
- Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss when combined with our good nutrition plan.
- Improved body composition where you can reduce your body fat, improve your muscle density, trim your waist and improve your overall appearance.
- Regular exercise
- Help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and is strongly linked to the improvement of type 2 diabetes, improved bone density and a decrease in metabolic syndrome
- Is a potent stress buster; it can help keep weight off.
- Additional benefits include
- increased energy
- stronger bones and muscles
- improved body shape
- a boost to mental wellbeing and a change in your outlook on life and
- Increased energy levels
- Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.
- Improved well-being
- You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your overall self-esteem.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete your fitness routine should include elements of training that helps you to improve your flexibility, muscular strength, cardiovascular fitness level and endurance.
Studies have shown that in order for you to achieve the health benefits it has to be associated with increased activity where people should strive to be active on least five days of the week for a minimum of 30 minutes. Depending on the health condition you are in, choose the right fitness level as well as the right cardio workout as follows:
- POWERFUL ENDURANCE EXERCISE
- EASY FLEXIBILITY
- STRONG STRENGTH EXERCISE
- FAST CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE
Again it is recommended by experts that you should dedicate about 60% of your efforts on cardio and the remaining 40% on strength workouts. You can design any form of exercise you want and term it as structured fitness program (SFP). These are the things that you can follow to get yourself fit:
- You can choose to do your SEP with 3 days of cardio and 2 days focused more on strength
- or you can perform combination workouts.
- For easy exercises it will be of low intensity which can support your physical flexibility. Take note that flexibility refers to the ability to bend without injury and is dependent on the elasticity of muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints.
- Examples of another structured fitness program (SFP) can be walking, yoga, aerobics, silat, dancing, swimming etc. These activities that can be done anytime and anywhere according to your free time.
Spend time doing dynamic stretches before exercising as shown in Figure 1.0. Dynamic stretching involves gentle movements to increase your range of movement and improves blood and oxygen flow to soft tissues prior to exertion. From the figure you can see movements such as arm circles, leg swings and gentle bending. It is also important to remember after exercise dedicate at least 15 minutes after a workout to loosen tight muscles with static stretches that you hold for approximately 30 seconds.
Figure 1.0 the warm techniques before carrying any workouts
Easy exercises have a relatively low impact on our body, but it is still necessary to hydrate and ensure that we take the right nutrients for overall good health. Active sports get your heart rate up and improve your cardiovascular fitness over time. They generally involve large muscle groups and speed. Good examples include running, badminton, walking, cycling, swimming*, dancing, football, jump rope and aerobics. Cardio exercise is a great way to burn extra calories where high impact cardio exercises like jogging and running are great for strengthening bones, muscles and joints. On the other hand, low impact cardio is great for people who find high impact activities difficult. However, performing regular cardio activities will improve your overall fitness level and make everyday living tasks feel easier.
The above materials discussed the aerobic activity of the structured fitness program (SFP), which is an important component of I-HMS in promoting health in particular with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Another important component of SFP is the weight training program which intends to strengthen the muscle activities as an overall fitness program. Muscle fitness covers two important aspects which include the muscle strength and muscle endurance. The aerobic fitness was design to improve the health by stressing the heart and the lungs. Weight training involves the use of free weight (barbells and dumbbells) and weight machines with different type of resistance or weights to enhance muscle fitness. In addition this program can increase lean muscle mass, reduce body fat, fortify bone and lower the blood pressure. Another important aspect of weight training is an increase in bone mineral density that can reduce the risk of osteoporosis. The act of muscle pulling on bone may also be an added advantage to certain specific subject as a potent stimulus for new born formation (Guadalupe-Grau et al., 2009). Strength exercises like weights can increase your body’s muscle mass and improve your body’s ability to work against resistance. Strength-Training Basics Building lean muscle mass is an important component of a structured fitness program (SFP). By lifting weights and becoming strong you’ll be changing every aspect of your body. Do you know that people with increased muscle-mass burn more calories at rest than those without?. It takes more energy for your body to sustain lean muscle and, therefore, your resting metabolic rate may increase as a result of lifting weights. In addition, weight-bearing exercise is very beneficial for bone health in people of all ages. The aging process is linked to a decrease in bone density and a greater risk of fractures
How can our company set the Objectives and Goals for your Healthy Active Lifestyle?
Our company believe that Healthy Active Lifestyle is a fun way for you to be healthy and happy. All you need to do is determine what structured fitness program (SFP) you’d like to lead, where the activity will take place, and a location after the workout to collect your bio signals. The structured fitness program (SFP) Healthy Active Lifestyle activities are designed to take care of an individual’s body, mind, and spirit through exercise, sharing of knowledge on nutrition, socialization, building relationships, and a sense of community. At the end of every activity, you as the participants will feel better and would feel more secure and confidence that the collections of your bio signals regarding your heart is updated and monitored regarding its status.
Our objective is to expand our client base and at the same time invite existing customers to get into their best shape by participating in our client structured fitness program (SFP) for Healthy Active Lifestyle Activity (HALA). In short, our goal is to make sure our clients attain the best results with the products and the activity. Whatever it is you are hoping to accomplish for healthy living, remember how we can help you in achieving nyour dreams:
- Our company provide you the nutritional food that you need
- We have the know-how of AI technology to monitor your heart
- The structured fitness program (SFP) according to your current health and needs